viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Toxicity

Es la primera vez, de verdad la primera, que me voy de Santa Rosa llorando. Como si al abrazar a mis padres, me estuviera despidiendo de ellos para siempre. Los abracé fuerte, y cuando nuestras miradas se cruzaron, se me heló el alma: Había tristeza en los ojos de mi madre, tristeza y desazón.
¿Por qué nuestro país, mejor dicho, nuestra pequeña provincia, llegó a este punto? Ahora tengo que viajar con el corazón hecho un puño apretado.
Y además... Alguien volvió.
"So...We meet again. Last time I thought you've come to stay forever, so this time I'm not scared. You're gonna make my nights unbereables, you're gonna take me away the taste of my food. You want me to kneel to you. But I wont. Even if you've come here, leaving a bad taste in my mouth, and suffocating my tranquility, you won't defeat me this time. You're the most horrible illness I've ever had, 'cause in a couple of days you took me away everything. And now my stomach aches, and my head was nonstop killing my thoughts for 3 days. Probably I have lost all my rythm again. And perhaps I'll threw up all my hopes and fears. But even if you're my own demon, and I have created you. You won't defeat me. 'Cause I beat you once. In worse conditions than now.
So I can beat you twice.

And if everything else fails... I will always have Nexium."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario