Oh dear, my dear
Beloved user
Do you remember
Our bright days?
I used to wait all day
To sit next to you
And play
It was a hard trip
But how rewarding
We used to be despised
No one believed in us
But I did
And I know you too
We grew stronger each day
With each fight
We became the best
The best Trickster
And I shined so much
You were so proud
We were invincible
Remember all the people
We defeated?
How they bashed their heads
Swearing revenge
We were unique
And while we fought
We were happy
You remember it too
I know
Please
Don't forget
I swear I don't
Because I can't even if I wanted to
Our glory days has passed
But that trip togehter
I will never forget.
-------
Mi lugar siempre fue el silencio
Mi arma la soledad
Pero aunque nunca te hablé
Vos siempre estuviste acá
Y cuando mi dedo temblaba
Vos apretabas el gatillo
Cuando flaqueaba
Vos eras mi voluntad
Cuando todos habían perdido la fe
Ahí estabas, aguardándome
Vos colocaste la corona
Sobre mi cabeza
Y decoraste mis alas
Con destellos de éxito
Pero te has marchado
Sin dar explicaciones
Tu vida te ha reclamado
Ya no puedo permanecer más
Pronto el contador terminará
Tu cuenta se borrará
Y yo desapareceré para siempre
Me has abandonado, compañera
Los laureles que me condecoraron
Se están evaporando
Con ellos mi alma también
Pero tengo la esperanza
De que aunque estés lejos
Nunca te olvides
Lo mucho que te amé.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario